Friday, October 17, 2008

Serenity Now

'"In your anger do not sin.' Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." –Ephesians 4:26-27 NIV

When things go wrong and you are upset, do not act out in anger. Resolve to change your frame of mind right now. Call upon the Lord for peace, guidance and strength. Learn from Him. The Answer is closer than you think.

"The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth." -Psalm 145:18 NASB

Lay down your burdens at the Cross. The past is behind you. Ask for healing and forgiveness now, resolve to change, and believe. He will make you whole again. When you ask for His help you are the patient...so be patient! Healing takes time.

Have faith and hope now.
Love His Way (Agape) into the future.

I love you.

-Daddy

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:11-13 NIV

"Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, 'Behold, you have become well; do not sin anymore, so that nothing worse happens to you.'" -John 5:14 NASB

"In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent." - Psalms 4:4 NIV